1) I organize my clothes by color.
2) I place restrictions on my clothes buying like "no more polo shirts" and "no more red or pink t-shirts"
3) I have no problem eating off of other people's plates or drinking after others (without permission)
4) Multiple times a week I find myself doing calculations like "If I got a massage/bough fresh flowers/ate sushi every week it would cost me x dollars a year"
5) In the grocery store I talk to myself out loud. Usually it's a conversation that goes something like "Should I get milk?" "No, it will go bad before I drink it all"
6) I saw a dead moth on the floor Sunday and it took me a half hour to work up the courage to go in that half of my dining room again.
7) I religiously tag pictures on flickr.
8) I am extremely organized at home, sorting things into more than 80 plastic storage containers. Categories include: scissors, batteries, shoelaces and buttons, paint brushes, air freshners, dental care supplies, and hats.
9) I rarely use an alarm to wake up. Probably about 10 times a year.
10) I added the IMDB data about which characters were in which episodes for season 1 of Murphy Brown while watching it on DVD.
11) I sort my books by genre and author.
12) I keep my salt on the refrigerator.
13) I wrote my first BASIC program in 1991, my first C and Fortran program in 1996, my first C++ program in 1997, my first LISP program in 2002.
14) I've gotten 5 massages this year.
15) I lived in Missouri for 9 years 6 months, Ohio for 12 years 3 months and Seattle for 4 years 3 months.
16) If I'm at home, I can make cookies from scratch and be eating them in 16 minutes.
17) I prefer to sit cross-legged, even in chairs.
18) I love lists. And Post-it notes. And lists on Post-it notes.
19) I don't know any famous people personally.
20) I like to put glue on my hand and peel it off. I like to put tape on my face and peel it off, I think of it as exfoliating.
21) At my graduation I wore a propeller on my mortarboard.
22) I buy the following things in bulk: gum, bottled water, razor blades, toothpaste, plastic storage containers.
23) I dumped a pot of macaroni on my brother's head and threw a 2 liter of diet coke at him (and made a hole in the wall when I missed) in high school.
24) I've filled 8 journals cover to cover.
25) I’m a better speller than I was a year ago. I now know how to spell definitely correctly. I still can’t remember how to spell restaurant.
26) I think I cry too easily.
and one to grow on) I can think of 13 ten digit phone numbers i have memorized. 2 of them are no longer in service.